October 29, 2021
- This will be a self-guided tour. Patrons will be able to walk downtown at their own pace and hear ghost stories told by our storytellers at numbered spots throughout downtown.
- Patrons can buy their tickets for the downtown tour at Memorial Hall starting at 5:30 on Friday, October 29th. Upon getting their ticket, they will receive a map of the downtown with numbered ghost story locations marked on it for them to follow.
- If patrons want to hear every ghost story, their ticket must be bought by 6:45 to be able to move through each stop by the end of the evening.
- Stories will be told every 15 minutes. First story told at 6:00, last story told at 8:45.
- Each story will last between 7-10 minutes, giving patrons plenty of time to walk to the next stop.
- Local restaurants will be open to partake in DORA as patrons partake in the evening’s event.
October 30 & 31, 2021
- Gates open at 5:45 at Greenville Cemetery to purchase tickets.
- Guests will be put into 3-4 groups and led through the cemetery by a tour guide.
-Storytellers will be placed throughout the cemetery at certain graves to tell their stories of local legends, lore, and ghostly tales.
-This tour usually lasts about an hour and a half.